Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy New Month

Happy First Monday of March, Dear Readers!

I am grateful for all my friends, family, and friends-I-haven't-met who are reading this blog.

My blog stats have recorded that there are folks in the following far-flung places who are also reading: Canada, China, France, Ukraine, Poland, Australia, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Germany, United Kingdom, and Spain. I love to travel and want to see more of the world. The thought of you in all these wonderful places reading about this one American life takes my breath away. Thank you!

Knowing that you read and comment on what I post is a source of great motivation and encouragement as I work through and write about my goals, write my novel, and create new opportunities for this new decade.

Thanks for joining me!
Have a fantastic start to the week.

1 comment:

  1. It's a fantastic journey to be on with you.....in the words of Coolio "come along and ride on this fantastic voyage..."

    ReplyDelete