I've had a few more items on my list make their way to my calendar, which is super exciting, and a little overwhelming. There's never a dull moment accomplishing this list! I thought it was time to provide a status update, so here goes:
5. Take a trapeze class. These take place outdoors at Union Station in downtown St. Louis. So it's not quite time to check this off the list, but I am starting to peruse Groupon to find the coupon for the group pricing.
8. Visit four new labyrinths. Cadence and I are headed to Kansas for a long weekend to visit my grandparents and there is a labyrinth in Carthage, Missouri, which is on the way. We'll stop by there on Friday! I can't wait to check it out.
10. Reread the Anne of Green Gables series. Cadence and I are making our way through the first book. I don't know that I'll read them all out loud to her, but I am really enjoying the experience with her.
11. Read four more presidential biographies. I have 28 pages remaining of Marty VB's biography and I picked up William Henry Harrison's biography from the library last night. I am giddy about his because it is a mere 153 pages short. A far cry from G Dub the first's 800+ pages.
28. Create a list of 40 books I have loved. One installment left and I can check that baby off!
29. Learn to fish tail braid Cadence's hair. We're going to work on this one while we're at Papa's house this weekend while we listen to the too-loud TV.
34. Take Cadence to the Symphony. There's a children's concert on February 22. I've got to buy the tickets ASAP.
38. Take a Home Depot Workshop. This is scheduled! February 28 10-11:30. My Brownie Moms and Friends and I are going to learn Basic Electrical Skills. Wahoo!
40. Blog about each item on the list. This is where I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who is following this year-long celebration. My pageviews were at just under 1,900 on January 3. A month-and-a-half later my pageviews are now 3,117! Thank you for making that possible.
I have decided to make a new unbelievable goal for my blog in 2015. In honor of my 40th birthday, I want to reach 40,000 pageviews. Paulo Coehlo says, “Impossible is just an opinion.” I'm going to trust him on this and dream big.
If you read something that you think your friends would appreciate or enjoy, would you share my blog with them? I'd be so grateful! Thank you! Just 36,883 pageviews to go!