Friday, July 3, 2015

29. Learn to fishtail braid CJ's hair - CHECK

In a fit of industriousness and goal-orientedness this morning, I decided I would youtube a how-to video on fishtail braids.

I caught my daughter in a moment of willingness to sit through the tutorial and in one try I banged out a braid!


I really wish I'd had this knowledge when I had long hair and was French braiding my own so often.

The fishtail is so whimsical and lovely. There's not much to say about it. It looks complicated but is not at all. I'm pleased with my first attempt. I've got to work on the amount of tension I maintain as I add more hair down the plait, but otherwise, I'm considering this checked off the list. What a great way to start a holiday weekend, and Cadence is pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment